- Low maintenance prefinished door frame systems in multiple color options, that are ready to install as is.
- Dura-Tech FX50™ is built on the very successful, rot resistant Dura-Frame™ substrate, and laminated with the highest performance exterior films on the market, making Dura-Tech FX50™ low maintenance and easy to clean with a beautiful finish that will outlast the door by decades.
Resistant to Heat Buildup
Dura-Tech FX50™ The Next Generation of High-Performance Door Frames
Transparent PVDF Layer
- The first layer of the FX film is polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- PVDF is a very durable, transparent layer to protect the underlying PMMA acrylic layers. It is resistant to dirt, solvents, acids, and hydrocarbons making it very easy to maintain and clean. It absorbs no moisture and is highly resistant to heat exposure.
- Dent resistant
- Resistant to heat
- UV Stable
Transparent PMMA Layer
- The second layer of the FX film is a transparent PMMA acrylic
- The transparent PMMA acrylic layer is a UV protective layer, and does not allow the UV rays to penetrate the solid color PMMA layer, which eliminates color-fading and maintains beautiful finish
- Maintains a beautiful finish for years to come
Solid-Color PMMA Layer
- The third and base layer of the FX film is a solid color PMMA acrylic
- The solid color PMMA layer contains pigments that reflect the sun's infrared rays and eliminates heat buildup in even the darkest colors
- Resists heat buildup of the film and substrate
Dura-Tech™ PVC Film Technology
- Dura-Tech™ is laminated with a high-durability PVC film
- Dura-Tech™’s film technology has been used in the Window and Door industry for over 25 Years
- Our Dura-Tech™ film utilizes a variety of high-performance modifiers that vastly improves the impact and scratch resistance of the film
- The Dura-Tech™ film has UV stabilizers added to resist fading and maintain its finish over the life of the product
- Low maintenance, easy to clean finish
- Highly scratch and dent resistant
- Excellent paintable/stainable surface that will eliminate paint peeling issues
- 15-Year Finish Warranty
Dura-Frame™ Alaskan Yellow Cypress (Cedar) Technology
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress has unique natural compounds that make it highly resistant to rot, decay, mold, fungus, and insect attacks.
- These natural compounds do not wash out over time, like other rot-resistant woods do. Alaskan Yellow Cypress will last for hundreds of years in contact with the ground.
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress has been used for centuries in many rot-proof and weather-resistant applications.
Applications for Alaskan Yellow Cypress:
- Japanese Temples (Lasting over 500 years)
- Native American Totem Poles and Canoes
- Dock Systems
- Boat Hulls and Decks
- Decking and Siding
- Stadium Seating
- Water Reservoirs
- Chemical Tanks
Commonly Asked Questions
Are door frame components able to be customized to customer specifications?
Yes; widths, profiles, and lengths of door frame components can be customized to meet customer specifications.
What are the widths of door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures door frames up to 12 inches in width.
What are the overall lengths for door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures standard sizes including:
As well as custom specifications up to 17/0 in length.
What is the typical lead time?
For most products, we ship with a standard 2-week lead time.