- Low maintenance prefinished Door Frame Systems that are ready to install as is, or can be painted/stained with exceptional results.
- Dura-Tech™ is built on the very successful, rot resistant Dura-Frame™ substrate, and laminated with the highest performance PVC film in the market, making Dura-Tech™ low maintenance, easy to clean, easy to paint, and will last for decades without fading.
Dura-Tech™ Stand Up to the Elements
Dura-Tech™ PVC Film Technology
- Dura-Tech™ is laminated with a high-durability PVC film
- Dura-Tech™ ’s film technology has been used in the Window and Door industry for over 25 Years
- Our Dura-Tech™ film utilizes a variety of high-performance modifiers that vastly improves the impact and scratch resistance of the film
- The Dura-Tech™ film has UV stabilizers added to resist fading and maintain it’s finish over the life of the product
- Low Maintenance, easy to clean finish
- Highly scratch and dent resistant
- Excellent paintable/stainable surface that will eliminate paint peeling issues
- 15-Year Finish Warranty
Dura-Frame™ Alaskan Yellow Cypress (Cedar) Technology
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress has unique natural compounds that make it highly resistant to rot, decay, mold, fungus, and insect attacks.
- These natural compounds do not wash out over time, like other rot-resistant woods do. Alaskan Yellow Cypress will last for hundreds of years in contact with the ground.
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress has been used for centuries in many rot-proof and weather-resistant applications.
Applications for Alaskan Yellow Cypress:
- Japanese Temples (Lasting over 500 years)
- Native American Totem Poles and Canoes
- Dock Systems
- Boat Hulls and Decks
- Decking and Siding
- Stadium Seating
- Water Resevoirs
- Chemical Tanks
Commonly Asked Questions
Are door frame components able to be customized to customer specifications?
Yes; widths, profiles, and lengths of door frame components can be customized to meet customer specifications.
What are the widths of door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures door frames up to 12 inches in width.
What are the overall lengths for door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures standard sizes including:
As well as custom specifications up to 17/0 in length.
What is the typical lead time?
For most products, we ship with a standard 2-week lead time.