- Composite, lifetime warranty door frame systems that are made to last in even the harshest environments.
- Dura-Plast composite frames are made with a high-performance blend of PVC and wood flour, that is specifically formulated to resist warping, splitting, and color-fading.
Extreme Weather Durability
Dura-Plast™ Rot-Free, Worry-Free Performance
Dura-Plast™ Composite Technology
- Dura-Plast™ is made of a proprietary formulated composite that is designed to be the best performing, no-compromise composite door frame system on the market.
- The composite formula is made of high-performance PVC and wood flour, which gives the composite frame much more rigidity and resistance to warping than other composite door frames.
- Prevents warping, rotting, and splitting
- Resistance to color-fading
- Easily machined, just like wood components
Commonly Asked Questions
Are door frame components able to be customized to customer specifications?
Yes; widths, profiles, and lengths of door frame components can be customized to meet customer specifications.
What are the widths of door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures door frames up to 12 inches in width.
What are the overall lengths for door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures standard sizes including:
As well as custom specifications up to 17/0 in length.
What is the typical lead time?
For most products, we ship with a standard 2-week lead time.