- Dura-Frame™ uses Alaskan Yellow Cypress, one of the most durable and rot-resistant woods on the planet, finger jointed to the bottom of premium, sustainably harvested pine.
- Dura-Frame™ is guaranteed for life, against rot, decay, and insect damage.
Ready to Paint
Dura-Frame™ The Natural Solution for Rot-Free Door Systems
Dura-Frame™ Alaskan Yellow Cypress (Cedar) Technology
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress has unique natural compounds that make it highly resistant to rot, decay, mold, fungus, and insect attacks.
- These natural compounds do not wash out over time, like other rot-resistant woods do. Alaskan Yellow Cypress will last for hundreds of years in contact with the ground.
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress has been used for centuries in many rot-proof and weather-resistant applications.
Applications for Alaskan Yellow Cypress:
- Japanese Temples (Lasting over 500 years)
- Native American Totem Poles and Canoes
- Dock Systems
- Boat Hulls and Decks
- Decking and Siding
- Stadium Seating
- Water Resevoirs
- Chemical Tanks
Commonly Asked Questions
Are door frame components able to be customized to customer specifications?
Yes; widths, profiles, and lengths of door frame components can be customized to meet customer specifications.
What are the widths of door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures door frames up to 12 inches in width.
What are the overall lengths for door frame components that G-M Wood Products offers?
G-M Wood Products manufactures standard sizes including:
As well as custom specifications up to 17/0 in length.
What is the typical lead time?
For most products, we ship with a standard 2-week lead time.